- 1.1. The General Terms and Conditions below apply to all offers and transactions of The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant. Prices are subject to change.
- 1.2. By accepting an offer or making an order, the consumer expressly accepts the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3. Deviations from that stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only valid when they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- 1.4. All rights and entitlements stipulated for in these General Terms and Conditions and any further agreements will also apply for intermediaries and other third parties deployed by The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant.
The restaurant guarantees that all the products offered meet the standards of the concept.
If there are any complaints the management needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
- 3.1 All offers made by The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant are without obligation and The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- 3.2 All prices are indicated in pound sterling, including VAT.
- 3.3 In certain cases, promotional prices apply. These prices are valid only during a specific period as long as stocks last. No entitlement to these prices may be invoked before or after the specific period.
- 3.4 The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant cannot be held to any price indications that are clearly incorrect, for example as a result of obvious typesetting or printing errors. No rights may be derived from incorrect price information.
- 4.1 The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant is entitled to cancel or change the date of an event. Should this happen, The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant will attempt to provide a suitable solution. If an event is cancelled or postponed, The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant will do its utmost to inform you as soon as possible. However, The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant cannot guarantee it is possible to inform you timely of any change or cancellation of an event or be held responsible for refunds, compensations or for any resulting costs you may incur, for example for travel, accommodation and/or any other related goods or service.
- 4.2 Before confirming your reservation for B & B, always check carefully that you have reserved the correct (number of) persons. Wrongfully booked (numbers of) persons are not refundable.
- 4.3. All purchases are final at The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant. For The B& B, there is a free cancelation policy at least 7 days before the booking take place.
- 5.1 All prices are including VAT.
- 5.2 Methods of payment we accept: Cash, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
6. OTHER PROVISIONS
- 6.1 If one or more of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant are in conflict with any applicable legal regulation, the provision in question will lapse and be replaced by a new comparable stipulation admissible by law and to be determined by The Dumpling Tree Bar & Restaurant.